Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
TO PAY WITH SHOP PAY INSTALLMENTS:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay Installments at checkout.
- Choose the installments option as your payment method.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
CHECKOUT EXPERIENCE USING SHOP PAY INSTALLMENTS
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, choose to pay for your order in 4 installments.
- Select a debit or card card to use as your payment method.
- Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. You’ll be presented with one of the following options:
- Make your first payment at checkout
- Make your first payment 2 weeks after the purchase was made
The 3 remaining payments are automatically charged to your debit or credit card every 2 weeks after the first payment. You’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment methods.